Virgin Bet Raceday Ticket Giveaway Rules*
1. To be eligible to enter the “Virgin Bet Ayr Gold Cup prize draw”, (the “Promotion”), the following Rules apply:
a. be 18 years of age or over and be a resident of, and physically located in Great Britain;
b. be a registered Member who has accepted the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions;
c. enter the Promotion between Thursday 4th August 2022 and Sunday 14th August 2022 (“Promotion Period”);
d. you must not be subject to any responsible gambling restrictions on your Account if that restriction would make you unable to take part in this Promotion;
e. Opt In via the promotions page and place a £10 or more cash bet as a single bet (two £5 bets will not count) on horse racing with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) during the Promotion Period to receive one entry into the Prize Draw for a chance to win tickets to The Virgin Bet Ayr Gold Cup, (the “Prize”).
f. One entry can be collected during the Promotion Period; and
g. each player can win only one prize with the random Prize Draw; and
h. to be able to win the tickets, customers need to be contactable via email or by phone; and
i. Virgin Bet will notify all winners via email or by telephone; and
j. customers will need to confirm the acceptance of the prize by phone correspondence.
2. The random Prize Draw will take place on Monday 15th August 2022, where three pairs of tickets are available to be won. Members can only win one pair of tickets.
3. Each winner will also receive 3x£10 Free Bets to be used on any sport and which will be credited to their Virgin Bet account on September 17th upon arrival at the racecourse. Free Bets need to be accepted by 23:59 September 17 and used within 7 days of acceptance or else they will expire.
5. Virgin Bet may verify your eligibility and check your identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in disqualification or the withdrawal of any prize.
6. A Prize will not be awarded to you if, for any reason, to do so would be unlawful.
7. If a Prize is or becomes unavailable we may substitute it with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are also subject to change.
8. Unless we agree otherwise, no alternative prize will be given and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
9. All queries or issues with respect to the Prizes should be directed to the relevant Customer Service Team.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for: (a) fraud; or (b) death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Terms and Conditions do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law.
11. Virgin Bet will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control - for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
12. These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do, we will post the changes, and if you have already participated, we will notify you by email.
13. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall as far as possible continue in full force and effect.
14.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Where a restriction is applied to your Member account under the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions or your eligibility to receive the Bonus offered as part of this Promotion is otherwise reduced by us under the Bonus Rules (an “Account Restriction”) after you have placed a Qualifying Bet (where placed before we have notified you of the Account Restriction), you may contact our Customer Service Team to obtain the full number and expected value of any Bonus that you should have been awarded under this Promotion, where altered or removed by such Account Restriction. This Rule is subject to our obligations to apply restrictions to Bonuses as necessary to prevent money laundering, fraud or similar unlawful behaviour as set out in the Virgin Bet Terms and Conditions.
16. Any Member who is self-excluded will not be eligible to participate.
17. If you opt to participate in this Promotion, you agree to comply with these Rules, the Bonus Rules and the Terms and Conditions at all times. If (based on reasonable evidence) we find that you have seriously breached any of these Terms, we may render bets, refunds and/or related winnings in your Member account void, and we reserve the right to close your Member account.