Clearing your temporary internet files and cookies in Microsoft Edge is quick and easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Click the three dots on the top-right corner to open the menu.
- Select 'Settings' from the bottom of the menu.
- Halfway down the list of settings there will be a 'Clear browsing data' heading and a button underneath labelled 'Choose what to clear'. Click on this to see the different options.
- Ensure the boxes for 'Cookies and saved website data' and 'Cached data and files' are ticked.
- Click the 'Clear' button and wait for this to finish. Once it has, you will see the message 'All clear!' under the button.
- Close Microsoft Edge to ensure everything has cleared. You can then reopen it and navigate back to our site.
What should I do if these steps do not apply?
These steps apply to the most recent version of Microsoft Edge. If you're not using the most up-to-date version, the method may be different. Any updates to Microsoft Edge will be delivered through Microsoft Windows updates.
If you prefer to use social media, tweet @VirginBetHelp.